• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

May '08 What are you playing?

annadobritt

First Post
About two weeks ago I started playing Eudemons. Already my character is lvl 77 and has several lvl 82 pets that help him fight. It's a free online mmorpg and lots of fun.

Eudemons

Enforcer

Explorer
I'm playing Assassin's Creed on the 360. Fun to start, but boring to finish. The recreations of Jerusalem, Acre, and Damascus are really cool, but the game is very repetitive. Next up is Bioshock.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I closed my WoW account this month after logging a total of somewhere near 120 days played over 2 main characters. Was kind of sad, but being a hardcore raider finally lost it's luster. I also found I have an insane amount of free time now.

I had a Wii, but it stopped working, so I returned it for a refund (thankfully, it stopped working with 3 days left in the warranty). My GF liked the Wii, but I just couldn't get into it, and she didn't play it enough to warrant us owning one.

So, for right now I'm back to playing:

PS2:
GH3
Madden '07 (I skipped a year when I was headlong into WoW).

Computer:
Civ IV
NWN 2

And slowly working up the mettle to splurge and spend the $600 it will take to have a PS3 plus a selection of games.

Banshee16

First Post
I'm working on The Witcher, Assassin's Creed, Conan, and Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Just finished Call of Duty 4 and Ace Combat 6 (awesome, though arcady, flight sim).

Banshee

Remove ads