• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

May monster mayhem match up!

Nookie

Explorer
I remember the old days of Home Brew when peoples monsters would flow like honey wine (and some like lemon juice but they were cool anyway. I think these days could be here again.

Thus, I am urging all you creative monster makers out there to put you thinking caps on and come up with the coolest monster you can think of.

The format can be 3.5 or pathfinder whichever your comfy with.

Not good with the stats? No problem a cool description of a monsters appearance, ecology and special attacks would be pretty cool and welcome as well. Heck to get things rolling ill even stat a few.

The Rules
1) As many original and creative monsters as you want to submit.

2) Template existing monsters and/or monsters with class levels are ok so long as they are interesting and cool.

3) Each monster will have its own thread and In order to be Considered Put (MMMM) In the thread title. E.G.: Cosmic Brain Sucker (MMMM) Monsters will be discussed In their own threads.

4) Please refrain from using monster house rules that way the ideas here are as useful to as many people as possible.

5) The contest will last untill the end of may. That should be plenty of time to get you monsters done.

The Prizes

3rd place: Bragging Rights.
2nd Place: Even More Bragging Rights!
1st Place: So many Bragging rights you have no idea!!

Ill see if I cant Scrounge up some actual prizes but I'm just a poor amateur game developer/ starving Student. If any one would like to donate please let me know.

This will be cross posted across several relevant forums in order to kick up more interest.

lordxaviar

Explorer
good luck I cant even shake up the group of converters that are still around... they dont wish to post... and none of my comments get their attention... oh well..

Remove ads