maybe a weird question but

Yqatuba

First Post
If monsters like sidereals are millions of years old why don't they have millions of levels. I know the real reason (cause it would be unplayable) but whats the in game reason?

Belzamus

First Post
Really, any reason that makes sense to you. Given the exponential power increases of the tiers, I think they're accurately represented.

Also, Sidereals are generally born at their current status. Their age has little to do with their power, really. (Unless they make a habit of hunting down other Sidereals, which is...unwise and dangerous).

Howdy Yqatuba! :)

Yqatuba said:
If monsters like sidereals are millions of years old why don't they have millions of levels. I know the real reason (cause it would be unplayable) but whats the in game reason?

The in truth those monsters would not have millions of levels for a number of reasons. Firstly (in 3E mechanics) you only get EXP for defeating monsters that are a 'challenge'. Secondly, beings of that level of power won't necessarily fight to the death, they'll withdraw as soon as they realise they won't win. Thirdly, the sidereals are imprisoned, so they can't just traipse about picking up stray EXP. ;)

Remove ads