• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MBA Assignment

Mercury

First Post
Greetings All!

I wanted to seek out your help with an assignment I have been given for my MBA (not the attack) New Venture Strategies course.

I need to obtain 3 pictures of strangers displaying one of the following 3 concepts:

1. Missionary
2. "Let me introduce you to my little friend."
3. "Size Matters"

Additionally, I need to share my biggest fear of having my own business and request the subject of the photos advice.

Being that EnWorld has such a wonderfully diverse crowd, I thought I would see if anyone is willing to send me a self portrait displaying one of the 3 concepts above and provide their advice towards my biggest fear (running a company that provides less enjoyment than working at a large corporate position).

Here is a preemptive "Thank you" to all who participate.

Infiniti2000

First Post
1. Try 4chan. They'll have pictures of Missionary and all other positions I'm sure.
2. See #1.
3. See #1.

Honestly, though, I'm not positive what you're looking for. If you could provide ideas on what you think those three bullets are requesting...

Furthermore, I really don't see your biggest fear as really a valid option. You rate enjoyment above success? You're more afraid of not enjoying it than you are of failing and being out $50k? Also, why is it in relation to a large corporate position and not a small, innovative company?

Mercury

First Post
The professor doesn't care about the content of the pictures so much, as he cares that we found innovative ways to obtain the pictures. Obviously, most of the other students are going to have pictures of people imitating the sexual connotations of the pictures (which is perfectly acceptable), but there are also people who will hold up a quarter and a dime (for #3) or perhaps place their hands together in prayer (for #1).

As for your feedback on my fear, I am not overly worried about the financial cost. I am rather fortunate to be employed and my idea for a new venture is something I can do on the side, after-hours and it won't impact my current income. For me, I am more afraid that I have put this idea of a venture up on a pedestal and the work won't live up.

As for the comparison to a large corporate company, that is simply because I am fortunate enough to work for a fortune 100 company.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads