MD, Laurel or Frederick Game Wanted

Nikroecyst

First Post
Smetzger I am running a game in Glen Burnie. We have one player moving out of state within the next month and another player that may have to drop out. I am looking for one or possibly two more players to round out a small group for a total of 4 to no more than 5 players.

It is a DnD 3.5 with custom storyline based in Eberron. We play every week on Sundays and players are expected to miss games no more than once a month. The campaign is 65% Combat/35% Role Playing. I use alot of combat but I make sure that it is flavored well within the storyline. I am a big fan of story and like to have all the characters well planted within the campaign world. Currently the players are leveling to 8th this next game and I plan to take the campaign to 25th level.

jezter6

Explorer
If any of you are willing to play anything but D&D 3.x - I live just north of the city and would be willing to get a group together. My place is small and I can't host, but I'm willing to drive to Laurel/Columbia if necessary.

smetzger

Explorer
Nikroecyst - Sun afternoon doesn't work for me. I am looking for any evening except Mon or Thurs.

Corathon - I couldn't bring myself to play 1e again.

jezter6 - Just north of which city? Would you be open to 4.0? Do you know anyone else who would be interested?

For quicker response email me scottcmetzger at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Scott

jezter6

Explorer
Sorry - just north of Baltimore.

D&D really isn't my thing anymore. I'm trying to stay away from fantasy gaming. I'm looking more at things like d20 Modern, True20 in a modern setting, or alt/indie games like DitV.

SCMrks

First Post
My group plays in Frederick, MD. If you are still looking for a group to play with we are currently 7th level in a Forgotten Realms campaign.

Remove ads