• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa

Blue_Genie

First Post
Dear Karl Green, Krug, taitzu52, Devyn, DrunkenMonkey, Slippshade, Bobitron, Patlin, Elocin, ShaggySpellsword,

This is a most sincere apology for running out on my games with no explanation back in January. I was having a hard time in my personal life and pretty much cut everyone out. Sadly my games here got caught in the crossfire.

I couldn't stay away forever, though, which is part of the reason I'm writing this. I felt guilty enough that I snuck back to these boards under an assumed name not too long ago (why do I feel like Clark Kent all of a sudden?)

As some of you might have guessed, I am posting under the name Branding Opportunity now.

Just thought you deserve an apology.

With regrets,

Blue Genie

Bobitron

Explorer
Well, hey, I'm just glad you are back, and that you aren't in some axe murderer's basement. Or wait... was that your personal problem?

Any thoughts of picking back up your Corvis University game? I know the players were having a great time. Either way, I'm looking forward to playing in your new IK game. All is forgiven, even though I'll confess I am confused as to the whole name change business. Just curious... How could anyone have guessed? Did you leave sneaky clues as to your secret identity? ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Blue_Genie said:
As some of you might have guessed, I am posting under the name Branding Opportunity now.

Oh, well cool. You really have nothing to be ashamed off though. Everyone realizes that RL happens and sometimes it sucks really badly when it does so.

Really the new identity isn’t truly needed, nor is it Clark Kent like as you didn’t hide it long enough. Now me, who games under one name and GMs under enough, I’ve have duel identities. ;)

Anyhow, I’m really glad you’re back in action. If you pick up some, all, or none of your old games is up to you nor do I expect you to have any bad repercussions of you choose not to.

If you do, please let me know. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads