• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Over... two weeks... since... last update....

The men... are starting to think we're lost... the story hour seas are too calm...

Rations... running low...

Mutiny is afoot... must find the update soon... or else...

Angcuru

First Post
:confused: What? That's it? Where's the rest?! *holds down the PageDown key* That can't be all of it, not yet! No....NO....NO!!!!!

*runs through wall cartoon-style, leaving an Angcuru-shaped hole*

ledded

Herder of monkies
Angcuru said:
:confused: What? That's it? Where's the rest?! *holds down the PageDown key* That can't be all of it, not yet! No....NO....NO!!!!!

*runs through wall cartoon-style, leaving an Angcuru-shaped hole*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, now *that* was funny...

GunMonkey

First Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok, first I hate spiders. Especially big ones.

Second, I started reading this SH yesterday and have just reached the end. I think that I may start crying if there's not an update soon. I'm having withdrawal...can't...stop....shaking....

Henry

Autoexreginated
After I discovered this Story Hour yesterday, I kept reading through earlier responses, seeing people who were stuck with having just caught up only to find no more story to read, and I sat there smirking, because I had plenty of catching up to do.

Now, I find myself joining the chorus. Sigh. :)

Damn, this is a good story. Drew, ledded, Pierce, Eyas, FLudogg -- marvelous work. Hats off to you.

C'mon, Drew! More Story! Avengers Unite! ;)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Henry said:
After I discovered this Story Hour yesterday, I kept reading through earlier responses, seeing people who were stuck with having just caught up only to find no more story to read, and I sat there smirking, because I had plenty of catching up to do.

Now, I find myself joining the chorus. Sigh. :)

Damn, this is a good story. Drew, ledded, Pierce, Eyas, FLudogg -- marvelous work. Hats off to you.
I can't speak for everybody but here's a big 'thanks' from me. Though, truly, Drew has to take most of the credit. Well, Drew and Fludogg. I feel like we have a great group of roleplayers but Drew's uncanny gift for prose and research, and Fludogg's gift for the unique generation of chaos and laughter are extremely huge factors. I think that one of the things that makes us love our Modern game so much is that it just plays as cool as it sounds written down; there's just something about playing 'normal' people doing abnormal tasks in our own real-life hometown that really appeals to us.

C'mon, Drew! More Story! Avengers Unite! ;)
Oh... please. Fludogg is enough of a comics geek in real life, and has Joe spouting the solution to every episode through the quotation of some obscure comic, so please don't encourage him :D

GunMonkey

First Post
the...shaking is almost...uncontrollable now...can barely type...gone too long without an update...feel faint...need fix bad...

BTW, let me join the chorus of 'ooohs' and 'aaahs', this story is awesome. ledded, sounds like you guys have a killer group. Due to this story and jonrog's Dark*Matter SH, I am dying to get a D20 Modern/Horror game going. Now if I can just find some players....

Omega Lord

First Post
One word best quantifies this story hour, that word is Amazing. Hats off to Old DrewId and the gang for such a wonderful story hour.

When the curtain was pulled back my reaction was akin to that of sylvester in the looneytoons cartoon when he sees a kangaroo and thinks its a mouse "buh bi bi bi BIG BIiiiiG big" O_O. 20,000 lb spiders, fun.

Part of me wants to be on that hunting expidition. Part of me is eternally greatful I'm not, the sane part I think.

Keep up the good work guys!

P.S. PLEASE UPDATE!!!! going... into... withdrawl... cant... stop... shaking.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads