• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

ledded

Herder of monkies
barsoomcore said:
*weeps softly to himself, for it would be good.*
Ah, yes, but *you* have stewardesess. One thing OldDrewId has never supplied us with is a smorgasboard of flight attendents. Talk about props for your game :)

(EDIT: BTW, that *was* a joke, albeit a very bad one, not a totally sexist and immature mindset... ok, at least not totally sexist. No offense intended to any of the wonderful, overworked, and underappreciated people out there in the flight attendent profession.)

And thanks Drew, for capturing the flavor of my man Kumars so well, nice update. I love playing with that silly accent, much to the annoyance of the other players... ;)

Last edited:

fludogg

First Post
ledded said:
And thanks Drew, for capturing the flavor of my man Kumars so well, nice update. I love playing with that silly accent, much to the annoyance of the other players... ;)

I have to agree.... you have caught the essence of Kumars perfectly...

and the voice is not an annoyance, I love it, need it, want it,dream about it... er sorry got a bit carried away there...

-Flu Dogg

ledded

Herder of monkies
Bumper Bumpaloosa

barsoomcore said:
He's got synthetic heroin. And dynamite.

I like Kumars. He's my kind of stupid. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
BUMP...

And our Indian friend Kumars is not *stupid*, per se, just socially inept in a debilitating kind of way. Of course, those are the least of the things that he comes up with before he makes a starring appearance in an episode. And then we also get to find out just how useful a former cricket pitcher (are they called 'pitchers' in cricket?) can be with a bundle of dynamite.

Jus' waitin' on an update, Drew... :)

OakwoodDM

First Post
ledded said:
BUMP...

And our Indian friend Kumars is not *stupid*, per se, just socially inept in a debilitating kind of way. Of course, those are the least of the things that he comes up with before he makes a starring appearance in an episode. And then we also get to find out just how useful a former cricket pitcher (are they called 'pitchers' in cricket?) can be with a bundle of dynamite.

Jus' waitin' on an update, Drew... :)

Long time lurker, breaking my silence for two reasons. First, brilliant story, as everyone else has said, and I echo all of their comments. Secondly, for Ledded, no, in cricket the man who throws the ball at the batsman is called the bowler.

ledded

Herder of monkies
OakwoodDM said:
Long time lurker, breaking my silence for two reasons. First, brilliant story, as everyone else has said, and I echo all of their comments. Secondly, for Ledded, no, in cricket the man who throws the ball at the batsman is called the bowler.
Thanks. For the life of me I couldnt remember what it was, but I was pretty sure it wasnt 'pitcher' :)

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
ledded said:
I was pretty sure it wasnt 'pitcher' :)
Yeah, I had Kumars pegged as a 'catcher' right off.

*drumroll*

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip the cigarette girl on your way out....

Mrs Pierce

First Post
Wow, I can not believe how good that was. It was like a cross between the x files and 28 days later (with alittle miami vice thrown in.) Taylor s death scene was awsome. Very realistic and moving. Joe almost made me tear up. Drew--- you are very, very talented. I will get started on Ep 2 as soon as I can. Very well done.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Nice to meet you Mrs Pierce. Thanks for dropping by.

Now if we could get back to the story, I'm dealing with some serious withdrawls issues here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads