• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

Capellan

Explorer
fenzer said:
Drew, if I may ask a silly little question, what do you mean by "...a blue comment..." in the opening paragraph? I don't know that I have heard that before.

It can be used to mean any comment that is somewhere between suggestive and outright crude - usually more toward the latter.

A 'blue movie', for instance, was a common term in the 70s for reference to films that we would now politely describe as 'intended only for consenting adults' :)

I have to say I wish I had known about this campaign when I was in Birminghman last year. I'd have been knocking on Drew's door, demanding a place at the table :)

Tellerve

Thomas Hobbes said:
Am I misremembering, or did the Native American goddess they've heard from recently have something to do with spiders?

Nope, I believe your spot on with your remembering.

Oh what a tangled web we weave! *chuckle*...ahem, sorry

Tellerve

Len

Prodigal Member
Old Drew Id said:
Joe chewed his bottom lip for a second, shook his head, then decided “I hate to take that long…let’s go back to their IIS server.”
I'm glad I run Apache. :) (My web log is full of pointless hack attempts against IIS.) That whole scene was great.

ledded

Herder of monkies
Len said:
I'm glad I run Apache. :)
Oh yes, that is a good thing. So that when you do get hacked, you at least have the comfort of knowing that not only is the guy destructive, but also elitest, purist, and probably not a MS script kiddie ;)

Len said:
That whole scene was great.
Just wait, this episode gets off the hook pretty darn quick here soon. Things not only get dangerous, but also... disturbing...

ledded

Herder of monkies
Thomas Hobbes said:
What else could mind-controlling spider goats be, if not disturbing?
The sad part is, I wasnt talking about the spider goats at all. I was talking about one of the PC's...

Stay tuned. :)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Bump-o-rama

Tsk Tsk. What're you doin' way down here on the 3rd page little fella?

Let's just bump you back up there a bit

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads