• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Sidekick said:
Drew are you a writer? If not I'd seriously consider it. This stuff is very good!

oh and more please!
Well, he's writing this, isnt he? :D

Seriously, we constantly tell him he needs to pack up and get a job writing screenplays, that way our whole group can be immortalized on the silver screen (and sue him for royalties when he leaves us mewling in his dust... :) )

Puppy Kicker

First Post
Just had to chime in with my support. I finally finished reading this during short lunch hours and shorter evenings and I have to say it is absolutely amazing! Druid has a heck of a storytelling touch and I have to say that if you aren't writing for a living you are in the wrong profession! Well... I guess if you'r off saving puppies or orphans or something that's ok... but otherwise, get out there and publish! Hell of a good story and I can't wait to read more!

GI-I0ST

First Post
*happily scrolls along, ignoring the unfortunate masses cries for updates from months long past as he smiles, knowing he has many pages of story left to read through, when suddenly.....WHAMMO! Page 25 comes to a screeching halt.

Noticing the massive roadblock ahead, "dedicated reader" frantically searches for a way around the barrier, to the sweet, sweet bliss of page 26 and more updates...they have to be there. They just have to! Finally, after scraping his fingers down to bloody nubs on the impenetrable cyber barrier, "dedicated reader" hangs his head in defeat.

Now it is all he can do to muster the strength of will to crawl forth from underneath his computer desk, unwrapping himself from the fetal position only to take a hope-filled peek at the silent thread. *

:) Seriously though, great stuff.

Angcuru

First Post
What he said. :)

I think we need to start a tally on how many lurkers this SH can bring out of their lurkiness. :cool:

Last edited:

ledded

Herder of monkies
GI-I0ST said:
*happily scrolls along, ignoring the unfortunate masses cries for updates from months long past as he smiles, knowing he has many pages of story left to read through, when suddenly.....WHAMMO! Page 25 comes to a screeching halt.

Noticing the massive roadblock ahead, "dedicated reader" frantically searches for a way around the barrier, to the sweet, sweet bliss of page 26 and more updates...they have to be there. They just have to! Finally, after scraping his fingers down to bloody nubs on the impenetrable cyber barrier, "dedicated reader" hangs his head in defeat.

Now it is all he can do to muster the strength of will to crawl forth from underneath his computer desk, unwrapping himself from the fetal position only to take a hope-filled peek at the silent thread. *

:) Seriously though, great stuff.
Heh, I know the feeling, and I *play* in this game...

Anyway, OldDrewId has been insanely busy with work and life and has not (at least to my knowledge) expired, moved, or been abducted by alien probe-wielders. We'll try to bug him for another update soon.

And good to hear from another gamer that hails from the 'Ham.

Eyas

First Post
Happily posting

Great to see everyone is still wanting to follow our little rag tag band. I am healing faster than I thought, so was able to get back to the game last week, though I am still forbidden to use my leg. Anyway, we will play on and keep bugging Drew to post an update.

In the mean time if everyone else has not already done so, check out ledded and pierce's story hours and bug them to keep writing.

Last edited:

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Eyas! It good to hear your in one piece. You take care of that leg now, you hear.

In the mean time, prop that limb up on the table and get to playing. We need updates.

Gramcrackered

First Post
Alas. Such a wonderous thread, and all it really does it make me wish there was a chance of me actually playing in such a game instead of running it. Blasted lack of good DM's in the area...

Anyway. Great stuff.

Remove ads