Meet Kiliel and Aankia ON TITANSGRAVE

Geek & Sundry has been previewing some of the player characters for Wil Wheaton's upcoming Fantasy AGE based Titansgrave RPG show. So far, they've shown us Kiliel, Alison Haislip's rogue archer, and Aankia, Hank Green's saurian rogue.

Geek & Sundry has been previewing some of the player characters for Wil Wheaton's upcoming Fantasy AGE based Titansgrave RPG show. So far, they've shown us Kiliel, Alison Haislip's rogue archer, and Aankia, Hank Green's saurian rogue.

Click on each below for more! Titansgrave begins Tuesday, June 9th.

Characters_Titans-Grave2.jpg

tg1.jpg

timbannock

Adventurer
Supporter
Do those cards represent an entire character?

Not unless the game is very, very different from Dragon Age. Seems like they are just giving us a very basic, very shorthand form of the characters at the moment. Which is maybe a little weird.

Maffo

First Post
Im am very intrigued in how the system works and how good the show will be. I did play a little bit of the dragon age rpg boardgame (?) and thought it was simple and elegant.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
As someone from the Netherlands, this makes absolutely no sense to me.
What makes you think the Saurian language would be represented by the Dutch language?
The two A's in a row. That isn't regularly seen except in Dutch, I believe.

Or in English, but there's no joke there. :(

Kavon

Explorer
The two A's in a row. That isn't regularly seen except in Dutch, I believe.

Or in English, but there's no joke there. :(
Hm, I suppose that might be true, but I don't think that I would go so far as to say anything that uses a double vowel is therefore derived from Dutch (though the word 'aardvark', that Morrus mentioned, IS derived from Dutch: Aardvarken, translates into English as 'earthpig' ). ^^

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads