Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Velmont

First Post
All the level 1 are at 0 xp, so the one that fit the most closely to that decsription is Gaius. Give him a shield of Faith and he use his Combat Expertise, and you can hope to see him staying alive a little bit longer then the usual level 1.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
All the level 1 are at 0 xp, so the one that fit the most closely to that decsription is Gaius. Give him a shield of Faith and he use his Combat Expertise, and you can hope to see him staying alive a little bit longer then the usual level 1.
If he stays out of melee, he could be okay, I guess.

Velmont

First Post
Or you might prefer Maladar, a ranger. He seems to go for the two-weapon figthing style, but as he is a high dex oriented ranger, he is a very nice archer, which mean he can stay out of the melee too. But he lacks the Precise shot feat.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Or you might prefer Maladar, a ranger. He seems to go for the two-weapon figthing style, but as he is a high dex oriented ranger, he is a very nice archer, which mean he can stay out of the melee too. But he lacks the Precise shot feat.
We'll see if either of them wants to join the Undine expedition. Gaius is probably a better fit for Alicia, but then, based on the most recent swaps between Undine and Sylvan, we already have a pretty contentious group anyway for poor Alicia, so that isn't really a big deal.

So Gaius and Maladar, knowing that you will be in great peril as an underleveled character, would either of you like to join Undine?

Azmodaen

First Post
Ashmodai - Maenad Lvl 1 Wilder

*waves to everyone as they begin to leave. then mumbles to himself* so what am I meant to do.?

*he shuffles around quietly watching, as the group left dwindles.*

OOC: So where do us other quest people go? I think I may have missed the link *blushes*

covaithe

Explorer
I'm willing to go in with Gaius Corvinus, but I would also be willing to defer to others if the group would prefer a more dedicated ranged fighter or whatever. Just tell me whether or not to go over to that thread.

Rystil Arden

First Post
covaithe said:
I'm willing to go in with Gaius Corvinus, but I would also be willing to defer to others if the group would prefer a more dedicated ranged fighter or whatever. Just tell me whether or not to go over to that thread.
I don't think we have a dedicated ranged combatant with enough HP to live as an option. Just be careful not to get yourself killed and you should be okay. Fortunately, there's a lot of RP, so that hopefully won't be deadly. I'll have Alicia say that she arranged for someone else to come in a minute, and then you can hop in.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Azmodaen said:
*waves to everyone as they begin to leave. then mumbles to himself* so what am I meant to do.?

*he shuffles around quietly watching, as the group left dwindles.*

OOC: So where do us other quest people go? I think I may have missed the link *blushes*
I think we need to wait on the contributing GMs to be fully ready to start. From the looks of it, they were not as ready as I had anticipated. Watch this space :)

Remove ads