Megan

Arilyn

Hero
I finally got around to seeing it. Enjoyable. Didn't take itself too seriously, just the right length and Megan got creepier as movie progressed.

The animation of Megan was great, but my issues all go towards the normal people being idiots. Allison Williams was great as Gemma.

A sequel, titled M3GAN 2.0, is planned for release on January 17, 2025, with Williams and McGraw set to reprise their roles.

Arilyn

Hero
The animation of Megan was great, but my issues all go towards the normal people being idiots. Allison Williams was great as Gemma.

A sequel, titled M3GAN 2.0, is planned for release on January 17, 2025, with Williams and McGraw set to reprise their roles.
TV people can be way stupider than these people!

I don't think a sequel is a good idea. It's a fun little horror film, but there isn't enough there to be the basis of a franchise. But of course, it'll get a number 2.

Stalker0

Legend

I don't think a sequel is a good idea. It's a fun little horror film, but there isn't enough there to be the basis of a franchise. But of course, it'll get a number 2.
To be fair, horror movies have a long tradition of cranking out sequels on paper thin plots.

It’s funny to remember now but there used to be the unspoken rule that you couldn’t have greater than a trilogy unless it was a horror movie. (I’m sure it’s wasted the first but lethal weapon was the first movie I remember that got a 4th…now a days it’s common but not bsck then)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Have you met normal people?
sadly yes
Think about how stupid the average person is. Now realize that half of all people are dumber than that.

As for M3GAN, I saw the unrated cut, and of the four major changes in it, one I did not notice, one was OK, one was so unrealistic as to take me out of the film (and that is saying something for a movie like this), and one change made the scene better.

As for M3GAN, I saw the unrated cut, and of the four major changes in it, one I did not notice, one was OK, one was so unrealistic as to take me out of the film (and that is saying something for a movie like this), and one change made the scene better.
Is it worth it, I've been tempted to get that version but I'm not yet convinced to pull the trigger.

Remove ads