Mellubb's "Vecna's Revenge" ICC

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vanta

As Ragnor opens the bag, Vanta says, "There was a lot of smoke, and the smoke stopped when we pulled this from the hole it made. We found a dead goblin in the smoke as well."

s@squ@tch

First Post
Leigh Phelan, Cleric 1 - Hp: 10/10

Leigh sits at the table with her cousins in the temple, her legs nonchalantly crossed while she absentmindedly plays with a loose string on her tunic.

"Elders," she says,"We travelled out to the forest and brought back one of the strange rocks that fell from the sky. We did find a dead goblin near the rock, with red ears. We ask of you to impart your wisdom upon us -- what is this rock, does it fortell of any other events, or was it a natural occurrence, much like a meteor or a falling star?"

She waits for their response to these questions, and any other information they might impart about further tasks that she and her cousins can perform for them.

Leigh will wait around for the elders to confer amongst themselves for a short time. If they have nothing more to say, or no more tasks for her to perform this day, then she will head home to remove her armor and adventuring gear, and spend the rest of the afternoon resting in the warm sun at her house.

Theocrat

First Post
[sblock=occ]
I posted to the OCC and emailed Mellubb but no response. After the wedding Kasis is going to return to Greyhawk City. If the rocks lead us to that direction then we can travel together, but the day after the wedding, unless the town is attacked, or other devastating issue, I'd like to bow out of this adventure.
As I posted in an email, things at my school have taken a turn, with my boss and her boss (the headmaster) suddenly leaving. As the Marketing Director, I'm extremely busy. Although I do realize that posting here does not take much time (about 1 post per 3 days) I feel that the party and group would be better off with a new recruit.
I do wish you all the luck on the future endeavors, and I'll post and read until after the wedding. Drag it out and there's time to recruit.
Be Well.
Theocrat Issak
[/sblock]

Mellubb

First Post
The Elders discuss amungst themselves breifly. After a moment Gerbo turns to the group and says "Please, go get some rest we have much to discuss. If we need anything we know where to find you." The rest of the days passes rather uneventfully for all of you except Kasis

[sblock=Kasis] You return home with your brother and sister. You go about your daily business. About an hour after you return home Thaivor approaches you. "Kasis I am going to Greyhawk to have this rock looked at by some of my associates there. I may have a mission for you there. You have skills and contacts thet your cousins do not, Please come with me.[/Sblock]

Mellubb

First Post
Hello All
I have decided to fold up and quit this game. Perhaps I will revise and post it in a few months. But with Theo leaving, Jemal constantly on vacation, and Dontremb out of the loop I don't feel it is worth the effort

Thank you so much Evolution and Sabastion you are great players. If I do run somethng later I do hope you submit characters.

Remove ads