Mellubb's Xen'drik Heroes

frostrune

First Post
"Well Huz-zah!" Dreth says to the little white ferret that is curiously perched on his shoulder.

Smiling broadly he abruptly stands and tosses the magical pack toward a surprised Siroc. "An adventurer's best friend. I've been carrying one around now for years. It's extra-dimensional. It will hold much more than it would appear and it's weight remains unchanged."

"Not exactly a saddlebag full of gold, but worth almost as much."

Addressing everyone nearby he says, "The rest of this stuff is not magical but still quite serviceable if anyone is interested?"

Graybeard

Explorer
Siroc catches the backpack and tests it's weight.

Interesting. You say this holds more than a regualr pack yet is the same size? Sounds very useful.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Bones pulls his dagger from the ground and cleans it off, placing it back in it's sheath. He wanders over to to Siroc and checks out his new magic bag.

Mellubb

First Post
New bag of loot in hand (I am assuming at least the morningstar was put in the bag) the group presses forward. Nightfall comes and Olgen suggests "I think we should set camp. We need to postguard to watch while we sleep."

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10

"I can ward you. I have no need for sleep. But my senses are not the keenest. Someone should help me; and Wanderer?" Honor replies to Olgen's words.

Ruslanchik

First Post
"Indeed, I will stand guard with Honor. If any of you have clothing or gear that need mending I will do this as well. There is really no need for any others to take a watch with us. We will certainly awaken you if there should be any danger. Please, get your rest and prepare for the dangers tomorrow will bring."

frostrune

First Post
Dreth eyes the two warforged critically for a brief moment before shrugging as he comes to some internal decision.

"Thanks," is all he says to Wanderer before pulling a large bedroll from his too small pack. He apparently has no intention of taking a watch.

Walking Dad

First Post
Honor, AC 20 (T11, FF19), HP 74/74, F +11,R+3,W+10

"Has anyone of you a magic lightsource? If not, we should light a fire." Honor declares.

Remove ads