Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
Okay, they are working for me again. You do have to press the play button twice to get it to begin though (once to activate the player, and once to actually play the video.)

Meloncov

First Post
I've switched over to google for video hosting. It should be more stable, and they can support larger files, but they have a couple day long turn around time between videos.

Meloncov

First Post
A hardware promblem prevented me from putting together the final film. However, I do have a still image I created for my game tommorow:
commercial.jpg

I also have stats (dimensions, speed, weapons ect, not generally full D20 stats) for most of the ships here. Is anyone interested in them?

Meloncov

First Post
I've started the final, cleaned up rendering of the entire movie. Currently, the program is estimating it will take about a day, though I don't trust its estimates. After that, it will proably take one more day to get online.

Meloncov

First Post
The video is finally done, but it'll be a couple more hours before it goes live online.

In the meantime:
lander3.JPG

lander2.JPG

lander.JPG

I'm thinking of using this ship in my second (and much more abitious) video, and as such, am especially interested in feedback on it.

Last edited:

Remove ads