• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Members of the Hivemind Academy - The Envelope Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
hong said:
Ah. Would a DBA be like the next step up from an MBA?
Exactly! The degree actually isn't that well known outside of business schools (Harvard and Dartmouth both offer DBA degrees). I needed to find a non-traditional program that I could earn the degree while still working a full-time job and raising a family, and this program seemed to fit best. The degree will work for finding a faculty position at business schools, including both schools I currently teach adjunct at, but if I want to go to a big name university I will probably need the PhD. My University has now applied for accreditation for one, and once that is approved (which could take a year or two) converting my DBA to a PhD would only require me to to take another three or four more research classes (each requiring a peer reivewed journal article) without my needing to do another dissertation.

randomling

First Post
Hi, Orchid. How are things in...

...damn, I can get about as far as "America", and I know it's there under Location. Sorry! Where are you, and how are things there? :D

orchid blossom

Explorer
Albany, NY. Eastern part of the state of New York. Far north of New York City.

It's not too bad. Slept late the one day of the week I do so, and we're listing to Car Talk on public radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads