Members of the Hivemind Academy - The Envelope Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angcuru

First Post
Well, tonight is either going to be gaming in my very cramped room; gaming in my friend Chris' room; or playing the hermit, which is normal. :rolleyes:

I figure I'll spend some time playing Lords of Magic. Quiet the interesting game really. You choose to play as the warrior, thief, or mage lord of either Death, Life, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Order, or Chaos, and try to conquer your opposite in a turn-based, real-time, resources-management strategy adventure role-playing game.

Or I'll stay undecided for awhile. :p

Angcuru said:
Well, tonight is either going to be gaming in my very cramped room; gaming in my friend Chris' room;

Having a decient place to game is one of the few true perks i've run into sence becoming "an adult". When i was a kid me and my friends never had anywhere good to game, most of the time we were stuck on my friends front porch, which made playing in the fall and winter very interesting.

I think if we end up gaming i'll start something new. I have been running a bESMd20 game with a kinda silly 70's kung-fu movie theme, but i'm in the mood for something more serious right now. I just don't have it in me to stat the 1/2 black dragon, Kobold, monk they're heading off to face. Slig Chi will have to wait for next weekend me thinks.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
....heading to the comic shop for some reading material to get me through the evening.
Yep, did that myself (the shop wasn't far from Jess's optometrist). I hadn't picked up my books in over a month, saving them as a reward for getting my dissertation draft done. Picked up:

Knights of the Dinner Table #87
1602 #6
Exiles #40 & # 41
Ironman #76
Teen Titans #7
and Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Origins and Files (which preceeded the current Teen Titans series).

and Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Origins and Files (which preceeded the current Teen Titans series).

Missed that one, but already read all the others on your list, except KotDT. I have no clue what's new in my file, but i'm pretty up to date on all most everything i read.

Last edited:

randomling

First Post
She posts. It's what she does...

I'm going to go look for free text-based roleplaying games on the net. There are some fun ones out there. :)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
Missed that one, but already read all the others on your list, except KotDT.
It fell between the awful Titans/Young Justice Graduation Day and the first issue of the new Teen Titans and Outsider series. It's basically the characters all reflecting upon
the death of Donna Troy
with a long story by Winock and Johns as a prelude to both new series, and wonderful shorter piece by Phil Jimenez from the perspective of Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. Plus a one page poster and origin of each member of both teams. I had originally passed on it due to a high cover price ($ 5.95), but when I was at the comic show last week I saw that most dealers were selling it for twice cover, so I figured I'd pick it up at my regular store while I still could.

Silver Moon said:
It fell between the awful Titans/Young Justice Graduation Day and the first issue of the new Teen Titans and Outsider series. It's basically the characters all reflecting upon
the death of Donna Troy
with a long story by Winock and Johns as a prelude to both new series, and wonderful shorter piece by Phil Jimenez from the perspective of Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. Plus a one page poster and origin of each member of both teams. I had originally passed on it due to a high cover price ($ 5.95), but when I was at the comic show last week I saw that most dealers were selling it for twice cover, so I figured I'd pick it up at my regular store while I still could.

huh, ok that tears it. I'm heading out to pick up my comics. Be back later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads