• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Memories and Portents OOC thread.

SecondTime

First Post
Just wanted to remind everyone to look over their statblocks and make sure everything they intended to be on it is actually there and rules consistent, especially skills and equipment.

Thanks. :)

Asmor

First Post
Paper_Bard said:
Xerxes scowls.
"Are you rats..." He points to the dead vermin on the ground. "or men? We have to clear this place for the caravan anyway, and we have precous little time to slinketh around. I say we meet whatever enemy lieth in waiting head on, and defeat it as quickly as possible."
He turns to Antonius. "And I really don't care who leadeth on, but seeing as how you seem too afraid to come forth, I am taking charge." He slams his fist into the wall, chipping rock. "But we don't have time for this! The caravan is being pelted by the weather as we qwabble. Let's get going and do our job so the good men and women may have a roof over their heads!"

That made me chuckle... Xerxes is like the bizarro good version of a warforged I play. He's a low wisdom psychotic chaotic evil fighter/barbarian, so whenever people start getting bogged down in procedure he kicks in the door/jumps down the hole/etc as applicable. :)

SecondTime

First Post
Any more feedback on the game? I know its still somewhat early, but if there is something in particular keeping anyone from having fun, let me know.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
SecondTime said:
Any more feedback on the game? I know its still somewhat early, but if there is something in particular keeping anyone from having fun, let me know.
I'm a little worried we may be bickering too much as characters but The game itself is fun. Personally I just want to get Trys/ Selene into the mix.

Enforcer

Explorer
I'm having a good time! I'm trying to figure out a way for my secret agent man to become more social--the quiet, attentive type isn't working out for me like I'd hoped and I know it's my fault.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads