• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mental Bloc - IC

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Shayuri said:
"Mm. Too risky. Takes too long. Here..." She hands him the lobby's business card.

"Call the building's rental management company and see who's where. Just ask for a list of all the current tenants. Less suspicious than asking for just a few floors."

"I'm gonna take some pictures..."

Reed does exactly that.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lex looks around the place and memorizes entrances, exits, and hiding spots. He also asks a couple of innocuous questions at the lobby information center while trying to get a glimpse of any security screens they might be watching.

OOC: Sorry been away. Back now and hope to keep posting current.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Lex notices some cameras, but it does not appear that the guard station has access to them. There might be a security office somewhere else.

Reed will be able to find out any tenant who has recorded a lease with a quick internet search [if there is something in particular he wants/expects to find, mention it].

A Crazy Fool

First Post
-Any tennants that have websites that might be for fronts (poorly designed, useless, false information, etc.)

-Where each business is

-any businesses that might have more security than others for whatever reason

Shayuri

First Post
(argh! I was waiting for a reply, and I never noticed your request for a craft check...I don't have that skill, but I can take 10 on a default check for a score of 12...hopefully that's enough for basic photos. She's trying to see if the windows on the floor in question, or immediately above or below, can be seen through well enough to get shots of the inside.)

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Especially, Reed is looking for any especially large companies that he could try to pass himself of off as an employee of, as well as basic informationabout the companies to aid in his bluffs. Ideally they would be close to the 8th floor.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Your photos show the basic layout of the lobby, and the 8th floor corridor, but it does not look as though any windows are visible into the area owned by GUNΦT.

One of the 9th floor tenants is the human resources department of a corporation you've never heard of (ICS - you don't know what that stands for). That looks like a fair bet for a large faceless company.

[sorry this is slow]

Remove ads