• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Merry Christmas From The Troll Lords

Troll Lord

First Post
Just finished up the kid's Christmas and made the note from Santa!

And to all you enworlders I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas!!!
sleigh01.gif

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Merry Christmas! I look forward to seeing you publish Gary Gygax's new mega adventure he's been talking about. Thanks go out to you and Necromancer Games for giving the classic RPG legends a place to publish.

Troll Lord

First Post
HUZAH

Our office here is buried in World Builders! They came in on the 23rd. We are processing orders and shipping them out all day tomorrow.

Also, Blood Royal is here. It arrived on the 22nd.

Thanks all for the well wishes at Christmas. It was fun with little Rachel (my 3 year old) really getting into the whole Santa thing! She keeps serving me pizza from her oven which "Santa" was up building until 2 am on christmas eve.

Steve
:cool:

annadobritt

First Post
Re: HUZAH

Troll Lord said:
Our office here is buried in World Builders! They came in on the 23rd. We are processing orders and shipping them out all day tomorrow.

Steve

Hooray!! Now my Christmas will be complete!!:D

Troll Lord

First Post
Anna, Yours shipped out today, priority mail. You should have it in the next couple of days.

That book turned out real nice. It heralds the new look and the new professionalism you'll come to expect from Troll Lord Games!!

Steve

Remove ads