• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Agemegos

Explorer
G'day

I'm not in general a big fan of the traditional Christmas. But I think that we could do with a bit of peace on Earth, and more desperately for some goodwill among men. So lets not worry too much about why we are doing it now in particular, and just wish our fellow men and women all the best .

Live long and prosper!

Agemegos

Mystery Man

First Post
Well Im a HUGE fan of the traditional Christmas!!

"....and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!"

Testament

First Post
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hannukah! (apologies if I screwed up the spelling)
Happy Festivus!
Or whatever you may be celebrating.

And Happy Birthday Jesus!

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
xmasyoda.jpg

Kuld

Explorer
Merry Christmas everyone!

Be safe and happy. And our hearts go out for those who cannot spend the holidays with their loved ones this year.

-The Stout Clan

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Wow, it's Christmas somewhere in the world already? I can't say Merry Christmas until tomorrow, so I won't, cause it's not actually Christmas for me until then. Until tomorrow, I'll just say 'Happy Holidays!'

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads