• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Meta/OT] This is an OT thread

WinnipegDragon

First Post
Says 'Hi' to fellow Winnipeger.

Debates asking status of any current games he is in that might be looking for players.

Shyly denies to ask.

Rereads post. Realizes that he as already asked.

Waits for reply.

baradtgnome

First Post
iconic threads

seems like the iconic OT thread doesn't hold a candle to the Iconic Troll or Rant threads.

but then again, I have been holding a candle to those threads but they still won't go up in flames...

Hijacks thread to cleverly insult jdavis, baraendur & Silver Moon.

Monkeys, Cheeze Whiz, Shakespeare, Marianne vs Jeannie!! There I said it!! How's that for OTing the OT?

Realizes no one has a clue what he is talking about and returns you to your previous programming

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Re: iconic threads

baradtgnome said:
Hijacks thread to cleverly insult jdavis, baraendur & Silver Moon.

Monkeys, Cheeze Whiz, Shakespeare, Marianne vs Jeannie!! There I said it!! How's that for OTing the OT?

Comes up with witty retort against baradtgnome's statement.

Makes another post to partially comiserate while making an inane point about how such things have never applied to me.

Subscribes to thread.

baradtgnome

First Post
Re: Re: iconic threads

Baraendur said:

Comes up with witty retort against baradtgnome's statement.

Oops, Busted. Makes a pithy reply to his witty retort. Reminds that masses that since this thread is OT anyway, then this is really... loses train of thought.

Leaves, secretly confindent that somehow Silver Moon will make me regret posting here. But such things never apply to me anyway.

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Reads no posts, but insists that everyone else is wrong except for Tom Cashel. Points out that anyone with an avatar from the Big Lebowski and sig quotes from The Illuminatus Trilogy obviously knows what's really going on.

Flips back to Tribalwar for some real flaming.

Laughs at posters' juvenile attempts to hit on Djeta, decrying the meat-market mentality of our single male posters, whilst simultaneously and quite slyly setting myself up as the mature and sophisticated alternative :cool:

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Laughs at posters' juvenile attempts to hit on Djeta, decrying the meat-market mentality of our single male posters, whilst simultaneously and quite slyly setting myself up as the mature and sophisticated alternative :cool:

Point out in an even more sly manner that I am also a mature, sophisticated, and published alternative (despite the fact that I am happily married and the knowledge Djeta has a boyfriend). Makes another attempt to pacify the bickering generated as the result of this [OT] post by restating the fact that I have absolutely no first-hand experience with the topic in question. End with a rambling paragraph about the dangers of getting thorns stuck in your foot while walking barefoot through the forest (which is completely OT, even for an OT thread).

Last edited:

Remove ads