• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Meta-Troll]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Just posting to let you all know you have obviously no clue about the topic. Of course while not even knowing what we are talking about.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Finds the most inflamatory comment and quotes it in its entirety, thus circumventing everyone's Ignore Users filter. Immediately after the quote, I type my only contribution to the discussion: the letters "QFT."

Then I sit back and hit refresh fifteen times a minute to see if anyone responds (reacts?) to my obviously witty remark.

Hairfoot

First Post
CleverNickName said:
Finds the most inflamatory comment and quotes it in its entirety, thus circumventing everyone's Ignore Users filter. Immediately after the quote, I type my only contribution to the discussion: the letters "QFT."
I also quote a two-page post, and rather than add an agreement such as "QFT", I say "this" or "this is the post". Thus I demonstrate that I have spotted the One True Post which trumps all arguments that have been made and can be made, and I alone had the insight and intelligence to spot it.

Doug McCrae

Legend
Hairfoot said:
I also quote a two-page post, and rather than add an agreement such as "QFT", I say "this" or "this is the post". Thus I demonstrate that I have spotted the One True Post which trumps all arguments that have been made and can be made, and I alone had the insight and intelligence to spot it.
This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads