• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Meta-Troll]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
That's probably the Thong that make the whole world sing, the Thong of love and special things, the Thong that make the young girls cry.

You know, the Thong who is a member of the Fantastic Four.

paradox42

First Post
Wonders what proportion of Dannyalcatraz's 7042 posts were generated talking about thongs.
Does a fake (but amusing) statistical analysis of Dannyalcatraz's posts and concludes that fully 25% of them were about thongs, after ~1000 words of pointless chatter and drivel.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Pulls out old psychology book from high school - randomly draws theories and ideas from it to refute previous points made about Firefly, pointing out that Joss W. was making an analogy based upon works of various theorists, concluding that Mal feelings for his spaceship were to a reaction to counter neglect from his mother when he was a child.
Pulls out a Sociology textbook this time, again referencing Firefly, and citing three randomly chosen unrelated theories from the book, explaining how Joss W. was trying to illustrate this exact point.

Looks back at post and makes edit that has makes absolutely no difference to the past.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Does a fake (but amusing) statistical analysis of Dannyalcatraz's posts and concludes that fully 25% of them were about thongs, after ~1000 words of pointless chatter and drivel.

Does real statistical analysis of Dannyalcatraz's posts and concludes that 100% of them were pointless chatter and drivel.

Wait...:confused:

Azzemmell

First Post
Starts reading from the beginning, chuckles many times, gets about two pages into the TWO YEAR OLD THREAD and realizes that, mother of gods, he'd be bleeding from the eyes if he read the entire thing and decides that he'll skip ahead to the last page and post some blathering statements that have been posted several times already... realizes that his statements MUST have been stated before.... yet keeps typing because hey, he's already typed this much - might as well keep going, and besides he can just play his meandering and repetition off as summarizing others posts.... then runs out of steam and changes the subj-

Hey, can someone here point me to the best parts of this thread? Looks funny, but I don't really have the time or sobriety points left to read the whole thing. I guess I could bookmark it, but that means I'd have to take my hands off the keyboard and move one of them to the mouse, so I'm not really up to that right now...

Wow, did the first paragraph in one sentence, course I kinda cheated with all the "..." stuff, but nobody keeps track of that kind of thing...

Hmmm, think I might go back and read the entire thing now. It has begun to loom above me in the shifting mists as if it were a barely glimpsable end to a long and fruitless (and yet worthwhile) quest.

One of the best things ever is saltines with spinach dip.

Excitedly declares that the pirates won! All ninjas must immediately return to their dojos!

Odd, right about the time that Ny posted this I was running an encounter where the PC's had been ambused by Ninjas... Kirea, the Ostaliner buccaneering lass, had been stunned into bloodied condition by one of the west wind monks and finally shook off the effects and was able to strike back.

With a cry of "Pirates are better than Ninja's... B*&TCH", she Flourished a strike with her rapier.... nat 20, with combat advantage = death strike!
:)

Azzemmell, the best posts are on pages 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44, and 45....

Yes, I said 35 twice...its that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads