• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metal School

Herschel

Adventurer
http://www.amazon.com/Information-S...f=cm_cd_pg_pg1?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BKBCGDW
Apparently there actually is a somewhat coordinated group in the band wars. Jeebus, this makes Edition Wars seem almost tame. Propaganda 101: Do something while accusing the other side of doing the same thing. Reading some less-than-5-star reviews of Redemption and there's a group of people openly attacking/trolling people who haven't written glowing reviews and also writing 1-star reviews of Frequency Unknown, while accusing thos against them of being on the tates' payroll. You can't make it up.

Come to think of it, the anti-Tate trolls on Amazon remind me a lot of a number of those reviewing D&D on Amazon. This is why I don't base purchases on rube views. What an almost useless society we've become.

Emerald88

First Post
Anthrax line-up has been a revolving door for years now. I stopped trying to keep track of who was where years ago.

recently a band called Torche on tour. Become slightly obsessed with their 2 albums. No screaming, all clean singing, but some of the biggest riffes I've heard in years. Really interesting and distinctive sound. Meanderthall is a great album. (I sound like a spokesman for them, but I swear, they just rock).

Also, looking forward to the new Red Fang album!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Godflesh is back together again- have been for a few years- but apparently, they're planning on releasing a new album in 2014.

Yay!

Remove ads