• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

mseds99

First Post
<whip cracking>

No more real life for you, Blackdirge. Get to work on our disgusting little friend. Your audience is waiting! ;)

No worries, mate. I'll wait all year for it, not that I have much choice!

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Heh, this hypnotic writings between normal lines stating "Worship Blackdirge's ART" are influencing us all somewhat. ;)

Even if such nonsenses would be needed, I'm going to wait even longer. Blackdirge's ART if worth it. :] :D

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Please, continue this story some day in near future. It's very good. I like it's feel that remains me of my old Warhammer games. My gamemaster at those time was Chaos fanatic and my characters were almost always corrupted. Most of them went down in horrible ways, lost their humanity and minds in mutations and became just mindless monsters, but two actually rised to rank of a demon lord, in very different ways.

Oh... miss those games. I grew up old and boring way too fast.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
First of all let me just say that you, my readers, rock mightily for sticking with this story hour despite infrequent updates. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the fact that many of you faithfully return to and bump this thread. The only excuse I can offer for the lack of updates, is that a number of freelance writing projects have sucked up the majority of my writing time and I am finding it hard to fit the story hour in. But, that being said, I have started the next installment and hope to have it posted in the next couple of weeks.

I apologize both humbly and profusely for the time between updates and promise you that there will be future installments, for this story hour and Grummok's.

As always,

Thanks for reading.

Dirge

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
I doubt so, with his soul still belonging to demon of writing. :]
I think that if ,for some reason, Blacdirge would decide to leave this story hour ...
He would announce it beforeleaving, guys have little trust in our writing fiend. :)

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
DmQ said:
BLACKDIRGE hath forsaken us.... :(

Not so, I will update, eventually. :)

The fact is that my writing time is being stretched between a project for EnPublishing, a project for Goodman Games, and yet another volume of Blackdyrge's Bestiary, leaving me with no time to spend on my story hours. On top of all that I am in the middle of a move.

So, basically March has been a crazy month. But that being said, my schedule should clear a bit in April, so I will at least have one update for you all then.

Once again, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the near endless amounts of patience you guys have shown. It is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Dirge

The Axe

First Post
It's worth the wait!

BLACKDIRGE said:
Once again, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the near endless amounts of patience you guys have shown. It is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Dirge

Thanks for writing!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads