• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamorphosis: From Dretch to Demon Lord - Ascension Released!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Need_A_Life said:
I believe it's time to give this thread a bump from 2007.

Hopefully, all the bumps won't be necessary this year. I plan to stick to my "at least one update a month" plan.

As it stands, I have 12 days to make good. :D

BD

Need_A_Life

First Post
Well, this thread is too good for it to be hidden for a month at a time ;)

Though I must admit I liked it better when I wasn't up to date with the story, seeing as how it allowed me to read 3-4 updates at once, I can't wait that long...

All hail the Black Dirge, ruler of demons!

pogre

Legend
As per the ENWorld frontpage, BD has an awesome $1.00 sale going on his very cool series of vile books. Why not drop into the Download Shop and pick them up to show the man some support? I have them and they are excellent reads!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
pogre said:
As per the ENWorld frontpage, BD has an awesome $1.00 sale going on his very cool series of vile books. Why not drop into the Download Shop and pick them up to show the man some support? I have them and they are excellent reads!

Hey Pogre, thanks for the plug.

Yup, just 1.00 for all the nasty vileness you can shake a stick at.

For those readers who might not know what None So Vile is all about, it's pretty much what you get with my storyhour in tone, but without the PG-13 restrictions.

BD

Remove ads