• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis, I need more players!

Corlon

First Post
The thread with all of the info and stuff. http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34382
Metropolis, the scared lands game with only one close city, bigger than a metropolis and where all the party's characters are evil (unless you really don't want to be and want to undermine the party, but you'd have to ask me first :D), has need of two characters.

Ivanhoe and Leopold have left the game. Their characters are there...probably going to just leave at the first convinient part. So any two people who want to make their own characters (lv 10, 49k starting gold) or who want to control the other characters (assasin slithern, rapier master dover) please post here.

I'm using practically any book fairly well known as long as it's okayed with me first.

Currently, the characters are on a mission for a thieve's guild to investigate an evil place inside of a cave.

Rino

First Post
i might think of some nice character,

i'm thinking about an archer, maybe fighter or rogue or ranger.

is book of vile darkness allowed?
and monte's ranger?

Corlon

First Post
monte's ranger you'd have to send me a copy, I forget what exactly it is, but I will allow it.

And for the book of vile darkness, my mom ordered it for christmas and then she saw the warning sticker (stupid warning sticker), then she had to look inside and...
so anyways, I don't have it, so you'd have to send me anything you're going to use from it.

Wippit Guud

First Post
Ok... first of all... I can't believe I read the whole OOC thread... I'll move on to the IC thread in a minutes, just need a few things here...

A) Books allowed request: Savage Species and BoVD (I know the latter needs the stuff sent to you)

B) Kitana seemed worried about underaged players... well, I turned 29 today, should bring her some fun. :)

C) on a related note to B, I'm still waiting on the 'really vile game that can't be posted on EnWorld cause of Eric's Gramma' game, I have way to many ideas for that (and don't get to be nasty often)

That is all.

:)

Rino

First Post
i was reading trow the OOC thread and saw that ther is only 1 real fighter and i'm thinking of a character that i made couple of monts ago. an ambidex- monkeygrip dwarve, he had about 6 attacks, i love masters of the wild for that. but i have to work it out for lvl 10, he was lvl 12.

1ranger/6fighter/3??? (maybe assasin if my skills are good enough)

an other question:
point buy with how many points? i read in OOC that it was 46, is that correct??

when i'm at home again i'll mail you the site where monte's ranger is located.

Corlon

First Post
yes, 46 just for uniqueness

wippit, I'll need info from both.

Well, Gwolf has expressed want to do this too...hmm

I'll say, first people to have their characters posted in the rogue's gallery thread get to be in.
Or mabye I'll have all 3, but don't take that chance, get em in quick.

1...2...3...GO!!

Remove ads