• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Komodo

First Post
Phoenix said:
Hehe, gold... :]

I'm still waiting to post for Komodo, whenever you're ready to post your HP...

Oops, sorry. Didn't see that. I was waiting for a response in the IC thread.

I'm on vacation in Miami right now, so Internet access is a little limited, but I will take care of the HP.

Phoenix

First Post
Phoenix said:
I was considering writing an article on Enworld somewhere:

Metropolis - The Ecology of a Living City

But I don't think I could keep up with the fashion, what kind of fecal matter are the PCs covered in this game?

Hmmm....

Why is it that every time I pass this post I have dreams of PDFs....anyone have a publishing company to spare? :heh:

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but are you still recruiting? This campaign looks like a lot of fun. I'm thinking of either a dwarven monk looking for to create a new combat style or deposed aristocrat trying to reclaim his families former glory.

Scotley

Hero
Phoenix said:
Hmmm....

Why is it that every time I pass this post I have dreams of PDFs....anyone have a publishing company to spare? :heh:

Post in the Story Hour and get some buzz going. I'd say we've got fecal matter to spare after only a couple of pages of posts. ;)

Tonks

First Post
Just wanted to say I will be traveling tomorrow and won't have access to internet until Sun, so I will try to get in as much as I can before I leave..:)

Phoenix

First Post
Saloric Windrunner said:
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but are you still recruiting? This campaign looks like a lot of fun. I'm thinking of either a dwarven monk looking for to create a new combat style or deposed aristocrat trying to reclaim his families former glory.

We're full at the moment, but last time i ran this i ended up with a second party, so lurk along!

Tonks

First Post
Phoenix: Just wanted to throw in that for the most part Azot will keep heading towards the Ivory Markets, but not sure what else you would like me to put in the IC thread to represent that. While I love the feel of the world, I don't want to add something that may not be in your vision of it.

Remove ads