• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E MI - Pathfinder Rules, Eberron Campaign Setting

Victor Spieles

Explorer
MI - Pathfinder Rules, Eberron Campaign Setting

GM and 4 solid gamers looking for 1-2 new players AND a player willing to host a regular game.

We are/were 8 games sessions into an exciting Eberron campaign using the Pathfinder Rules. The player hosting the game in Waterford had to drop out, which leaves an opening in the group for 1-2 new players and a need for a gaming location.

There is great camaraderie amongst all the players, and I can put anyone interested in hosting/joining the group in contact with them so you can get an honest opinion of the good time we have gaming.

The group is looking for a mutual middle location to meet. Some good middle spot cities are Waterford, Auburn Hills, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Clarkston, Pontiac and Troy.

We were playing every other Sunday from 4-9 pm. The group though is willing to switch to Saturday from 4-9 pm if it fits the new host player’s schedule. The group is also willing to start earlier, or go to 10 pm.

Three of us are married, two with kids, and two single college age players. There are no rule lawyers, and no macho hot heads.

It’s a good 50/50 mix of half role-playing (talking/problem solving) and half roll-playing (combat). Looking for players who like to give their characters a voice and personality in game instead of just rolling dice and killing creatures. The campaign adventures also build and evolve based on the initial background of your character and their actions and choices ingame.

As GM I like to use large full color printed battlemaps and mini’s for combat, so we can all see what’s happening during the encounter. There are also lots of pictures and artwork of NPCs, objects and locations to help breathe life into the campaign world and its inhabitants.

I’m also putting out the option to join the current group at 5th level, or the group is willing to reboot the Eberron Campaign with new 2nd level characters so everyone starts with a new character.

Also, down the line I would be interested in playing in a campaign as well. So there is also the chance to GM a good group of gamers as well, so we can experience the adventures you’ve got stored up.

If you are interested please give me a shout back. I’m willing to give you more information about myself as well as the other players, and the type of adventures the group has experienced.

Vic

Remove ads