MI - Waterford Area Gamers looking for a couple more players

Vlademeer

First Post
Hello everyone. My friends and I just finished up a 3.5 game in Waterford MI and want to get a 4E game started. We are running through the KotS adventure and are planning on starting a campaign afterwards. We could surely use a couple more dedicated players.

We run a campaign based game so it usually runs for quite some time. One of the reasons I stopped mine is to settle into 4E and then I'm planning to continue my World Saga Campaign (if everyone is interrested of course).

A good friend of mine is running a game for awhile until I make the transition and am ready to roll again.

If anyone is in the area and are looking for a good game, let know and lets get together and do some roleplaying.

We normally run a Heroic Party Campaign (good characters) and we're quite laid back and like to just have some friendly fun. We promote a lot of roleplaying and character developement. Most campaigns usually last quite some time (as in many weeks of play). We normally start between 3pm and 4pm and quit around midnight. It is usually a party decision to play longer but those are the standard times.

Contact Information

vlademeer@comcast.net
squishy.smith@gmail.com (current DM)

Right now if any 1 of our players decides they can't make we either have to play short or we have to call th session off. If anyone is interrested we really would love to have you.

Remove ads