Microsoft Surface. Wow!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I've just heard about Microsofts new o/s platform "Surface". They've been working on it in secret for five years, apparently, and it is due to be launched with T-Mobile and Caesars Palace by the end of 2007, or so The Register says.

Take a look

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/

It's going to be a while before it is consumer level technology, but... me wantee! :D

Cheers

XCorvis

First Post
Looks like it has awesome potential for gaming, but I shudder to think of what happens when you spill a coke on it...

DethStryke

Explorer
XCorvis said:
Looks like it has awesome potential for gaming, but I shudder to think of what happens when you spill a coke on it...

It's under a hard plastic top, so nothing would happen aside from your new need for paper towels.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
If I got one for home it would probably spend all its time covered in craft projects, school papers and junk mail.

It does seem like interesting technology. I'll be curious to see how it gets accepted and used.

DonTadow

First Post
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dangit, i just read the article and was about to englighten my fellow enworlders with the next step in dungeons and dragons and someone beats me to it. 5k actually isnt that bad for me. I might try to pick one up in a year or too.

Remove ads