• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight 2e: Forgotten Halls of our Fathers [10:30-2:30, 3-7] Characters added!

Belen

Adventurer
Date/Time: Sunday 10:30am

Midnight 2e (3.5 D&D): Forgotten Halls of our Fathers: The dwarves of the Kaladrun mountains have been at war with the shadow for longer than any other race. They have lost much of the lore and skill of their forefathers and many of their once proud mountain cities lie in ruin. However, an ancient scroll may offer some hope against the shadow. This will be an all-dwarf adventure!

Game One- Sunday 10:30am-2:30pm- Full
Slot 1: Thunderfoot
Slot 2: d20dwarf- Gregor
Slot 3: Old One- Cathal
Slot 4: Rodrigo Islandir- Tavis
Slot 5: Rystil Arden- Abegayle
Slot 6: tkmjcw

Game Two- Sunday 3-7pm:
Slot 1: Alenda- Abegayle
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: Dire Wolf- Fergus
Slot 4: malladin
Slot 5: OPEN
Slot 6: OPEN

Characters

Fergus- Giantblooded Barbarian
Fergus was found hidden in an abandoned mine when he was a child. His father had been butchered by Orcish Legate as he valiantly covered his sons escape. The dwarves of Clan Thedrin adopted Fergus on the orders of the Mistress who saw great potential in the boy. Fergus has since grown to a massive 7’3’’ and has led a number of dwarves into battle against the shadow. His size and rage have earned him the name “reaver” among the orcs that assault Calador. When not fighting, Fergus tends to be an affable sort and boon companion.

Tavis- Healer Wildlander
Tavis has been exploring the dark halls of his fathers for his entire adult life. He prides himself on passing a lonely, painful sentence on denizens of the shadow that make their way into his realm. He has been of great help to clan Thedrin in the fight against the shadow. He wears jewelry made of orc bone with a great necklace of incisors taken from his most brutal foes. He tends to be quiet, prone to long, yet thoughtful silences. He is well-respected among the clan and known even outside of the holdfast for braving the smuggler roads to contact and trade with outsiders.

Baird- Quickened Defender
Baird was raised outside the holdfast by Kurgan dwarves. He learned the ways of the defender from a human couple who wandered into the Kaladrun mountains after their village had been lain waste. As he aged, he decided to explore the roots of his past and made his way deep into the mountains, eventually coming to the aid of Tavis. They became fast friends and Tavis led him to Calador. The Mistress instantly accepted him into the clan where he has fought the shadow and taught the ways of the defender to its people. Baird is characterized by his complete lack of hair and strange tattoos that cover his body. Recently, the Mistress has sought some information about his past, as if he is an important piece of a puzzle.

Abegayle- Seer Channeler
Abegayle is the first seer born to clan Thedrin in two centuries and rumors abound that she is a great grandchild of the Mistress. She has been invaluable in the fight against the dark tide, often discovering attacks in time to turn them aside. She is known to be very wise for one so young, although haunted by the things that she envisions. At times, she seems to quietly whisper to those who may be long dead. It is well known that the Mistress has been training her for the future and Abegayle always believes that some hope against the shadow may exist.

Gregor- Shadow Walker Rogue
Gregor walks the long shadows that lie within the besieged holdfast. People have learned that he is quite capable of quietly waiting in the shadows for days before striking against the orcish invaders. His brand of justice has allied him closely to Tavis and Baird. It is also well known that he has developed a strong friendship with Abegayle and when he walks the halls of Calador that can often be seen walking together. Gregor sincerely hates the shadow and used his skills to dispatch as many as possible.

Cathal- Steelblooded Fighter
Cathal has become a truly fêted warrior among those guarding the holdfast of Calador. He is the younger brother of Abegayle and has the warrior grace that she lacks. He often works with Fergus either defending the holdfast from powerful attacks or assaulting the lairs of the shadow whenever they are discovered. His axe is known as the “shadowslayer” and many minions of the shadow have fallen to his skill. However, Cathal tends to be moody with a temper that falls on even his own brethren from time to time.

Last edited:

Dire Wolf

First Post
I am dying to get into a Midnight 2E game, but alas I have another game at that time... if the other session goes off I would love a slot.

Belen

Adventurer
rjmc64 said:
I am dying to get into a Midnight 2E game, but alas I have another game at that time... if the other session goes off I would love a slot.

There is a good chance that I will run another session that day, probably from 3-7.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Sunday game, eh? Man, I'd love to play, but I'm not sure what my flight schedule's going to be like. Tentatively sign me up for the late game, since Sunday morning is usually reserved for sad goodbyes. I'll try to schedule my flight around a late game Sunday, or figure out a way to stay til Monday. :D

BelenU...

Hold that last slot on game 1 - I have someone interested that will soon be an ENworlder. We'll be traveling together and he wants to play in that slot. Details to follow.
T-foot

Remove ads