Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Well, I don't think I have any restrictions. Just let me know what class you would like to play, any feats, etc. that are not in the Midnight 2.0 rulebook and I'll take a look. Thanks.

maddmic

Explorer
1st level? Are vp's maxed, or do you give an average?

ok, he's not completely done. I put him out in the RG and will finish him up tonight. I went with 1st level and am hoping for max VP. Max HP at 1st level I'm guessing? I'll try to give a brief background tonight as well.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

First Post
middmac

Looks good. Just a few things.

1. Designate the greataxe as Large so I don't forget where the 3d6 damage comes from. :)

2. List the Hide skill with a -4 penalty due to size.

3. I don't think your character should have such a vast knowledge of languages. Check post #38 in the OOC thread (or the Midnight 2.0 rule book). I think your character should be fluent in only one language with no competency in any other language given your character's intelligence score.

4. As a first level character, I don't think Herger would have access to scale mail. If I did my calculations correctly, scale mail is 50 vp x2 (for Giantblooded Heroic Path) x2 (Regional worth multiplier for contraband in Northern Eredane) = 200 vp. The Large greataxe would be 20 vp x 2 (for Giantblooded Heroic Path) x2 (contraband) = 80 vp. Additionally, the items listed in Herger's equipment list would have regional multipliers of x3 (food, finished goods).

Additionally, I would rather Herger not start out with armor. Some things in Midnight just have to be earned. :]

Once you get these corrections made and a history up, I'll get to work on a hook. :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Players should roll hit points for their characters. Like I said, I trust you all. BTW, I really like the group dynamic. That's what is making this a great game!

Remove ads