• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight Binding Issues

Synicism

First Post
Hey, all!

I've been thinking about picking up Midnight and using it for an upcoming campaign, but a friend advised me that his copy is falling apart after only light reading.

Anyone else had similar problems? Or is this just a fluke?

IIRC from some earlier posts, the publisher is replacing books with binding problems themsleves if the retailer wont do it for you. Buy with confidence and enjoy...

Mirth

Explorer
Synicism said:
Hey, all!

I've been thinking about picking up Midnight and using it for an upcoming campaign, but a friend advised me that his copy is falling apart after only light reading.

Anyone else had similar problems? Or is this just a fluke?

Fantasy Flight Games have been exchanging any defective copies for new copies. If you buy it and it begins to fall apart, simply email Greg at FFG and he'll take care of it for you. It is one of the best settings produced for the d20 system so far, so buy with confidence my friend. Of course, I'm sure Wil will be along shortly to tell you the same thing I have.

Jay

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads