• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Mike Mearls to do AMA on Reddit Monday 11/3 around 10:00AM Pacific

SigmaOne

First Post
Hi folks, I noticed this announcement on Reddit /r/rpg today that Mike Mearls will be doing an AMA a week from today, beginning at (or around) 10AM. I thought others might be interested. I'm looking forward to this, especially because I always looked forward to his Legends & Lore articles to get an update on the state of things, and he hasn't been doing that column doing for the last few months.

The linked announcement also links back to his AMA from 2 years ago, midstream in the playtest, which is a pretty interesting read. Especially after the release of (most of) 5e. It's interesting to see what plans were realized and what changed.

Paraxis

Explorer
The people that will come out of the woodwork, my mind boggles just thinking about the level of bile that will spew forth. There is a reason most designers don't frequent forums.

Remove ads