• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free [Mike Myler and Rogue Genius Games] The VERANTHEA CODEX Kickstarter ends IN THE NEXT HOUR and is FUNDED! Get your 4 free preview PDFs now! Softcover v

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Careful Mike! You might exhaust your ration of exclamation points too early in the campaign!

More seriously - congrats! It looks like you're on track for a very successful campaign. Good luck!

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Careful Mike! You might exhaust your ration of exclamation points too early in the campaign!

More seriously - congrats! It looks like you're on track for a very successful campaign. Good luck!
If I hadn't mugged and sacked the Exclamatory Merchants I'd be worried about it, but they aren't getting up anytime soon. ;)

Thanks Morrus! My team has been working very hard to realize this project and I'm overwhelmingly happy with the response so far!
The Veranthea Codex Kickstarter is 33% funded and the first day is not yet done!

Earlier today I updated about the Free Isle of Trectoyri, but the included adventure scenario for this section of the book is up now: check out Bad Omens in Ominara!

Mike Myler

The tumblr continues to barrel forward with another update, this time detailing the headquarters of the monstrous folk out to rise up from their shackles and conquer all of Grethadnis!

Their base of operations? Deevyce Town!

Mike Myler

On the tumblr we've added the conxecron instigator inquisitor archetype, a paranoid fiend of divine truth!

For folks with questions, comments, and critiques for the core Veranthea Codex team of artists, designers, and writers, there's a LIVE Q&A on Google Hangout happening at 9 PM EST on Thursday night! Stop by or if you're not able to, leave something for us to read on the Veranthea Codex Facebook page and we'll address it in the hangout.

Mike Myler

Colin Stricklin consistently designs his games with an innovative take on the themes behind the mechanics, which is why he's the developer of Trectoyri (where the monsters rule). See what I'm talking about in today's update to the tumblr, highlighting the part of the Veranthea Codex specifically for PCs playing as dragons.

If you haven't stopped by the Kickstarter yet, please do so! We're over $3,000 and 40% of the way to initial funding, and if you're just tuning in now, there are four FREE preview PDF you can download right off the project page!

Mike Myler

We talk a little bit about mecha pengu, reveal more about the Forever Dark (if 1800s Wild West towns full of aberrations sounds good to you, check in around minute 4), some of the new vehicles in the book, the Pilot skill, the Durkhon Badlands and the Chainz cabal, where ogre bikers shed blood in the Drome!

Then there's even more!

[video=youtube_share;ee0SyZCdohQ]http://youtu.be/ee0SyZCdohQ?t=2m35s[/video]

Remove ads