D&D General Mike Schley Free City of Greyhawk free download. From Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk.

darjr

I crit!
Mike Schley as a free version of his glorious Free City of Greyhawk map on his patron.

Free download! Grab my map of The Free City of Greyhawk now by following the link in the comments below.

The Epic Atlas' first Side Trek expedition is ready on Patreon with labeled & unlabeled public versions of my D&D city map available to everyone. The original was created for ‘Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk’ a few years back and is one of my favorite older pieces. I’m guessing it pulls at the heartstrings of many other old-school gamers too since it won an early poll for what freebie to offer first.

My Patreon subscribers at any tier also get an exclusive higher resolution version for their own in-game tabletop use or wall display. These bonus free RPG maps will drop regularly between new chapter releases of The Epic Atlas so keep an eye out!

aco175

Legend
It is not from a new book on Greyhawk. If I would have read the boxed text above past FREE Download, I would have been informed that it is from Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk.

Again, not a new book, but could be enough to start a new rumor if we look at the tea leaves hard enough.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
It is not from a new book on Greyhawk. If I would have read the boxed text above past FREE Download, I would have been informed that it is from Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk.

Again, not a new book, but could be enough to start a new rumor if we look at the tea leaves hard enough.

Look, I know that there are rumors about an awesome new Greyhawk boxed set being released next year with a Darlene map to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the game. How do I know that there are rumors? Because I started them.

#GREYHAWKCONFIRMED!

darjr

I crit!

Updated the thread title for the click averse.

Remove ads