• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Minature) Homemade "Norse" Warrior

Drakmar

Explorer
Well.. my camera is of.. dubious quality. but here is the best pic it took of my current project.

A "Viking" of sorts.

I used a GW Mercenaries Head and and modified a Warhammer from the same boxed set to be a Maul.. I also used the gauntlets. Now all I have to do is.. um. .I think make the feet a little bit bigger. and add a Fur Cloak. and maybe a braid of hair down the back.. O...and paint it.

Attachments

• norsewarrior.jpg
    norsewarrior.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 206

Drakmar

Explorer
although it is blurry.. he is wearing a chain shirt.. plate legs..and furry boots. and he is shouting and shaking his maul.

his name is Hrothgar. Son of Ragnor, Son of Bolvai.

Liquide

DEX: 4
On a side-note you can only be son of a single man, and then only if you're male. And even if you get adopted you -son is given by you from the biological father.

For females add -dottir or dotter.

You cannot be the son of two males though :)

Liquide

DEX: 4
So it would become:

Hrothgar Ragnorsson (Ragnarsson in Swedish)

or

Hrothgar Bolvaisson (if Bolvai is male, if it is his mother see above)

Just so you get our traditions right :)

Drakmar

Explorer
production run?

as in get it cast?

um.. dunno.. never.. these are more for me.. however.. I may consider casting one or two of them. when I work out how.

Sanackranib

First Post
casting

you should contact reaper. I'm sure they could tell you what you need to do to actually put some of your stuff into production. From what I hear the more that you do it the better you get. so If you start with a glob the it only gets better and then when you get good enough you should be able to make some coin at your hobby. ( at least enough to buy all the new books. - there is nothing like a self supporting hobby!)

Lord Caelin

First Post
Liquide said:
On a side-note you can only be son of a single man, and then only if you're male. And even if you get adopted you -son is given by you from the biological father.

For females add -dottir or dotter.

You cannot be the son of two males though :)

I believe he meant two generations, not being the son of two males. The 'son and daughter' bit is still used in iceland to my knowledge. ;)

Remove ads