• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MineCraft

Nytmare

David Jose
Some of you might have seen the PA comic about this. It has managed to infect most of the people in several of my circles of friends for a couple of months now: Minecraft

It isn't done yet, but even as it is, it's an incredibly addictive sandbox, and the creator has been putting a lot of time and effort into it. Even if he walked away from it today and never put another ounce of energy into it, I'd say that it's still well worth the 9 bucks.

It looks promising if not as a platform for DMing online, at least as a useful tool. I've got a couple ideas for games to be run inside the program once a couple more things get added into it.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It is funny how this game seem to have turned into almost a meme overnight. I heard about it first a couple of months ago when a friend told me about it. Then I forgot about it and now for the last week I keep seeing referenses all around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads