• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minimizing Recent Review block

drakhe

First Post
Hi ya'll,

I was just wondering why the recent review block on the front page can't be minimized?

Other than that: Congrats on the new boards/server and thanx for the ongoing effort of all involved (I manage a couple of boards on a much smaller scale, but do understand exactly what your going through. I also had to move my boards recently, although for a different reason)

Drakhe

drakhe

First Post
That was quick ;-)

Michael Morris said:
Because I haven't gotten around to that bit of code?

I'll get to it.

Take your time! It's not a need, I was just wondering ;)

Just another question out of curiosty: why vBuletin? Any particular reason this system was choosen? (not that I'm pro or contra this or any other system, just like with RPG systems... as with them where it's the game, the fun to be had, it's the same with boards: I don't realy care what is used, as long as th message can be gotten across!)

CIAO,
Drakhe

BTW: I use IPB for the forums I'm running for my FLGS and I'm currently setting up a PhPNuke for my personal website.

Last edited:

Michael Morris

First Post
Vbulletin is more feature rich than it's competitors and it has an awesome template system which makes modifying the appearance of the boards relatively easy.

drakhe

First Post
Michael Morris said:
Vbulletin is more feature rich than it's competitors and it has an awesome template system which makes modifying the appearance of the boards relatively easy.

Hmmm, OK. Guess I'll be having a look at vBulletin next time I need to set up a board.
Thanks!

Drakhe

drakhe

First Post
BTW: sig question

BTW: one last question: I only see my sig in the first post I make, is this a standard behaviour that can be chosen in vBulletin or was it coded in... a mod/hack... ?

Drakhe

drakhe

First Post
Cool, realy saves page real-estate

Michael Morris said:
That's a template change I installed.

Cool, realy saves page real-estate, especialy with those oversized sig's some seem to need to have.

Anyways, back to the salt mines for me ....

Drakhe

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads