• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Minis] 101 Uses for a Crested Felldrake

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Since the little darlings seem to have a special affinity for me (I swear I saw one crawling out of its own package and into the one I was picking up at the store), I was looking for advice on what to do with the things. Some ideas of my own:

1) Halloween treats! (This should get a few kids TP'ing my house).

745543MVC-001F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
2) Caltrops! (Scatter a handful under each window, and anyone breaking into my house barefoot is in for a big surprise!)

745544MVC-002F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
4) Chew toys for pets / visiting toddlers! (And this makes them different from my other miniatures because....?)

745546MVC-005F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
6) Felldrake Ices! (Freeze them in pops and ice cubes like a Cricket Licket. Amuse your friends on game night!)

745548MVC-006F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
7) The Crested Felldrake Headband of Shame! (Glue a bunch along the length of a headband and make the most annoying player of the night wear it for punishment.)

745549MVC-008F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
9) EN World Donation Premiums! (Give them out as thanks to everyone who sent money! Uh, why'd it get so quiet around here all of a sudden?)

745551MVC-010F.JPG

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
10) Movie props! ("This is the ONE Crested Felldrake the enemy lost, to the weakening of his warband! Frito, he must NEVER get it back!")

745552MVC-011F.JPG

Any other ideas? Don't make me suffer alone, folks!

*wait a minute! what do I do with all those axe sisters, now?!*

Remove ads