• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minis by the case

Swiftbrook

First Post
Seem to have lost some bookmarks. I've been looking at the next HUGE minis from War of the Dragon Queen and I'm interested in ordering a few cases. Which online stores sell minis by the case or multiple case?

Thanks!

-Swiftbrook

Pinotage

Explorer
Swiftbrook said:
Seem to have lost some bookmarks. I've been looking at the next HUGE minis from War of the Dragon Queen and I'm interested in ordering a few cases. Which online stores sell minis by the case or multiple case?

Thanks!

-Swiftbrook

popularcollections.com appears to be the cheapest at ~$85 per case (6 huge packs, I believe).

Pinotage

stevelabny

Explorer
GameOutfitter.

Buying minis by the case anywhere else should only be done in extreme circumstances.

Theyve consistently had the cheapest prices per case. Even lower the more cases you buy. And they ship fast. And they don't cherrypick. And they respond if you talk to them.

GameOutfitter makes buying minis not a hassle.

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
stevelabny said:
GameOutfitter.

Buying minis by the case anywhere else should only be done in extreme circumstances.

Theyve consistently had the cheapest prices per case. Even lower the more cases you buy. And they ship fast. And they don't cherrypick. And they respond if you talk to them.

GameOutfitter makes buying minis not a hassle.
Yeah . . . what he said. GameOutfitter has been my only source for cases since Harbinger and they have never let me down!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads