• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minitures through the ages (but where is the pics? OK, they finally put them up)

dvvega

Explorer
You know the programming "skills" get better ... any email and any password and look at the address bar. If you change one thing in the address bar it auto-validates you.

That's all I'm saying on the matter.

D

pawsplay

Hero
Khuxan said:
This topic has already been discussed on other (more appropriate) threads, but in short: because at some point in the future, the system will require logging in - so they're testing it out now to make sure everything works.

But if you genuinely want answers to your questions, please ASK those questions on another thread or directly to Wizards instead of polluting threads.

I just made a comment. It was someone else who decided to evangelize on what I should or should not be doing.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Aside from the continuation of the Demonomicon, this is the first article that makes me think the online Dragon could really be a great resource for D&D. I am really strongly partial to the print format, but this is really cool.

More like this, and they're really onto something.

--Erik

Wik

First Post
Looking through the pictures, and I noticed something - I have that Ral Partha Giant, kicking around somewhere. Or, rather, my dad does. I think it was one of hte minis he picked up when he was gaming in Toronto. That paint job is a good one - the paint job on our stone giant was a little bit more gray, and, uh.. UGLY.

Actually, I'm noticing a few of these Ral Partha minis. Makes me nostalgic - I miss the old Ral Partha line. Had a bunch of 'em, back in the day.

Stormrunner

Explorer
Y'know, I actually have some of those miniatures....
The wolf on the left, the first of the three orcs in the foreground of the Orcs Lair pic...
Ah, nostalgia...
The orc was nicely detailed, with individual teeth inside the mouth. I was quite proud (heck, I still am, considering I was what, 12 at the time?) that I was able to paint the teeth and other tiny details such as buckles. I'm pretty sure I still have that mini somewheres.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
dvvega said:
You know the programming "skills" get better ... any email and any password and look at the address bar. If you change one thing in the address bar it auto-validates you.

That's all I'm saying on the matter.

D
Ouch. I've just tested that... and that's not good for them! They *really* need to work on that.

On the article: I liked it. That's something I can read in Dragon, aside from the Demonomicon. I hope they keep that up!

Cheers, LT.

Khuxan

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
Ouch. I've just tested that... and that's not good for them! They *really* need to work on that.

On the article: I liked it. That's something I can read in Dragon, aside from the Demonomicon. I hope they keep that up!

Cheers, LT.

I'm sure they'll fix that... there must be hundreds of websites that charge for subscriptions, and they don't seem to have loopholes like that. What with the launch of Gleemax it's probably just not a high priority.

Remove ads