MiPS Lost Mine [IC]

PierceSG

First Post
After having re-tip the arrows and looting the goblins, Garret headed over to the dead horses and start rummaging through the mess, seeing what he can find.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
cart

OOC: I'm assuming you meant the cart you were driving as it's the only cart here...
You find: Some loose timbers, adzes, pickaxs, mattocks, shovels, a barrel of hard tack, hammers and pitons as well as some miscellaneous other things like lanterns and oil. Basically a cart full of common mining tools and supplies, all covered with a large oilcloth. You'd estimate the contents worth about 50 gold crowns to the right buyer.

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: I'm assuming you meant the cart you were driving as it's the only cart here...
You find: Some loose timbers, adzes, pickaxs, mattocks, shovels, a barrel of hard tack, hammers and pitons as well as some miscellaneous other things like lanterns and oil. Basically a cart full of common mining tools and supplies, all covered with a large oilcloth. You'd estimate the contents worth about 50 gold crowns to the right buyer.

OOC: Oh, the dead horses aren't with a ruined cart? If so, I will edit it to only searching the dead horses then.

mips42

Adventurer
Around the horses corpses you can find the saddlebags from both horses as well as a large map case, all of which are empty.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
After Garret finishes searching the corpses, Eddicus says, "What's our next task? I could use a rest to bind wounds. Then are we going to search for the tracks of the dead goblins, to backtrack to where they keep their captives?"

"I think," he adds, "we should clear the road of corpses and combat-park the wagon and oxen if we're heading away from this road on a rescue mission today."

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Absent any other posts for two days, I guess we're taking a short rest, and binding wounds.

Should we roll separately for how much HP we regain, or have mips42 roll for each of us?]

Remove ads