MiPS Lost Mine Part II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Sighing (again).
"I am half-elf, Brlo, I'll start calling you half-human if you don't stop this nonsense."
he says archly, but final smile lessens the impact of the threat.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Having cast Spare the Dying on the Redbrand he had dropped with his dagger, Eddicus goes to the back and casts the same cantrip successively on the two victims of Brlo's crossbow. He guesses it might help them by some slight amount, although it looks as if Brlo's rough binding job has already spared their lives.

With that done, Eddicus returns to the front of the taphouse and takes out his rope. He uses that to secure at least one of the fallen enemies, after consulting with the other members of the party about which ones to tie up.

Neurotic

OOC: I guess it wouldn't really be cool to try and get the guy to trust me with such strange growth...on the other hand, I could say they tried to magic me, but I resisted being turned into a chicken :)
I could inhale some dust or something, but lets roll with the beard for now.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Castagyr, Dragonborn Paladin

~ Outside Sleeping Giant Tavern ~

[section]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Castagyr
Init +1, Speed 20
AC 18; HP 18; Current: 15
Conditions in effect: Fire resistance
Dragon Breath: 1/1 avail
Divine Sense: 3/3 avail
Healing Hands: 10/10 points avail
Spells: 2/2 points avail (Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite)
Weapon in Hand: Lance (reach weapon)
[/sblock]​
[/section]Castagyr nodded in agreement, "Aye, go ahead and take the sleeping one away to interrogate."

"Eddicus, I would tie that one up and then the unconscious leader. If the two from around back are no real danger, then we can just guard them.”
He helped with the rope work.

After securing their prisoners, Castagyr started the gruesome work of hauling dead and unconscious bodies into the tavern. He gathered up weapons and brought them inside too.

Then he started looking through pockets and pouches for items of interest.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
After helping Castagyr carry bodies inside the taphouse, Eddicus looks around the interior. He checks to find and examine the catch that releases the hidden panel in the back, wherewith the two men inside had made their exit; and he looks for obvious items and scattered effects to determine how the building had recently been used. He assiduously removes the red cloth bands and cloaks from each of the captives and corpses, and stacks the collected badge-stuff on a table.

He sits and waits for the living captives to wake up, so questions can be asked -- and so answers can potentially be received.

Neurotic

Grabbing one of the red cloaks from the group, Leonan takes the sleeping man to the shed (after he removes any sharp objects from his person, but leaves his hands bound).

"Vottr, Brlo, I need your help please. When I push this pretty here into the shed he will wake up. I need you to run through the bushes some distance away and then return passing somewhat further away. Comment how they got away or something. Brlo you then hide so you can keep the entrance to the shed in your crossbow sight. Vottr, you're free to go at that point. If you want to make this more secure, you could circle wide around and go some hundred feet or so into the bushes, just in case the thug manages to escape despite two of us. I will try to get him to talk"

Nodding to Vottr
"You might get the information faster with threats, but I believe he will talk easier if he thinks I'm one of them."

Donning the cloak, Leonan waits for the dwarfs to move some distance behind the shed. When they're ready, he waves them to run forward, opens the door and pulls him roughly (enough to wake him) inside.

Crouching next to the man he whispers Shh! They're coming. Be quiet! I'll free you as soon as they pass. Leonan moves his dagger next to guys hands.

OOC: Pausing at this moment to see what Vottr, Brlo and the thug do and to gauge thugs reaction.

Remove ads