• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi Iso is defeated by Shard!

"Let us take this bit by bit, shall we? The northstar attack seems graceful at first, but it is hard to demolish while putting your efforts in being graceful, at least for such a strong warrior...and he leaps of the monster, and quells Shard's armor...

Shard spins in the middle of nowhere, while guarding against the flowing river itself...and then jumps up and punches...nice sounding however I might add.

So, I come to the conclusion, Mirashi Iso attacks, while Shard guards the attack, he then breaks her defense and while he leaps up for the final blow, she leaps up as well and punches him...Point, Match Shard..."

Congratulations! Shard may go any path but darkness, becoming Tier 3 Rank 0 with a record of 1-0

Sorry Mirashi, Shard had some good moves and you almost made a comeback, but don't worry, you fall to Dark Knight 3 with a record of 11-3

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard runs to Mirashi to see if he's okay. Her victory has filled her with the power of Light. Now more than ever, she can sense the darkness inside the man she loves. She senses a chance lost to fight that darkness and mournes what might have been. But she must live in the present and not dwell on might have been's. Right now, she is most concerned with checking her lover to see what his condition is...

Shard
Warrior of Light
Record: 1-0
Yen: 0
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Master of Emotions, Chi Strike, Mastery of Willow style.

Sabaron

First Post
"...overwhelms me!"

Mirashi gets to his feet. "So, Shard, you turn Light? TRAITOR! I'll see you burn in hell, right along with the pathetic ex-assassin you" he sneers "love."

Shard can sense that the darkness within Mirashi is very great, now. There is only a tiny vestige of the real Mirashi within, now. That vestige is suddenly extingushed by a sharp motion of darkness, and nothing is left inside Mirashi but the darkness, now.

Mirashi throws down a smoke bomb and vanishes.

When the smoke clears, Shard sees a small gem where Mirashi vanished. Picking it up, she sees Mirashi inside, albeit a very tiny version. When she touches it, she hears a voice.

"Shard! I couldn't beat it! I had to escape... please help me..."

Last edited:

Remove ads