• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Misadventures

roguerouge

First Post
Can you recommend any intentionally comic published adventures? I'm thinking silly, slapstick, (bedroom) farce, comedy of manners, Keystone Kops chases... The only one that I can come up with is Andy Collins' Something's Cooking free wotc adventure with the
calzone golem

How important is the system?

Sahudese Fire Drill-GURPS Fantasy adventures. A silly adventure with an oriental flavor.

Castle Greyhawk- 1E D&D. A book filled with silly adventures and bad puns.

Richards

Legend
"Old Man Katan and the Incredible, Edible Mushroom Band" in an old issue of Dungeon...issue #41, it looks like. (Thank you, Google!)

Johnathan

wsclark

Explorer
The game Tales from the Floating Vagabond is right up the alley for this. It had the following adventures published for it:

Title: The Reich Stuff
ISBN: 1-56038-045-4
Author: Lee Garvin
Synopsis: Nazis, Nazis everywhere.

Title: Bar Wars
ISBN: 1-56038-046-2
Author: Lee Garvin, Nick Atlas
Synopsis: Cyborgs, Super Heroes, Brawling and the longest flashback ever.

Title: Adventure With No Name
ISBN: 1-56038-047-0
Author: Craig Sheeley
Synopsis: The Vagabond Universe is plagued with Light Beer. The Patrons are sent to Earth to straighten things out.

Title: Hypercard 54, Where Are You?
ISBN: 1-56038-048-9
Author: Craig Sheeley
Synopsis: The patrons unwittingly become drafted as Time Police.

Title: Weirder Tales...A Space Opera
ISBN: 1-56038-059-4
Author: S. John Ross
Synopsis: The BEMs need the Patron's help to free them from the clutches of their dreaded human wives.

Title: The Cosmic Paternity Suit
ISBN: 1-56038-060-8
Author: Nick Atlas
Synopsis: Greek Gods, Nipples, Demons, Nipples, Frat Weasels, Nipples, oh and did I mention Nipples?

Title: Where's George?
ISBN: 1-56038-063-2
Author: Paul Arden Lidberg with Spike Y. Jones
Synopsis: Political Satire and alternate futures from Earth's political past.

Remove ads