• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Misery in Mordent

Snipehunt

First Post
Ivar rushes forward. His training and skill in skulking the dark alleys of Greyhawk make him strangely silent despite abandoning all pretense at stealth. Taking advantage of the warriors charging from the other side of the inn, Ivar slows down as he approaches. When the monster appears distracted by the fierce warriors in front of it, he stabs at the thick, slimy tail with his rapier. To his dismay, his rapier seems to go right through the creature as if it was made of mist, and he feels his blade pierce the grass and the thick, rich dirt below. As he pulls his rapier out, he feels a huge mass knock against his blade. At the same time, he sees the beast's tail slithering to the left on the grass. Ivar slowly realizes that the beast is actually several inches to the right of what he actually sees.

Ivar makes a mental note to aim to the right of what he sees, and hopes for the best.

From the side of the Inn, Baldor's hammer flies through the air, slugging the snake-creature in the head.

OoC - sorry, I ahve Baldor listed as Mithreandar.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
OOC: What should I be doing? Do Horatio and Osric's actions take effect later in this round, or are you waiting on me to post?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Sir Drevan Whiteshield: (Male/Human/Fighter 4/Knight of the Crown 4) and Cohort

OOC: Aesa's HP have been fixed and she has 48 HP, Drevan will advance at the best of his ability to engage in combat. Aesa's still going to stand and shot from where she is right now.

Snipehunt

First Post
Actually, I'm being more obscure than normal. I'm waiting for Karthak's miss chance from teh displacement. Guess I could have actually asked for it. :eek:

Then the other actions will take place.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads